Kim Seng Express reserves the right to modify all passengers' seat assignments to adhere to safe distance guidelines.
- The purchased tickets are not refundable
- Passengers must be present at the boarding point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ticket will be considered as invalid for late or no show-up by the departure time.
- Refund is not available for any issues related to the complimentary services such as pickup service, Wi-Fi, Snack, outlet, and so on.
- The travel duration shown in this trip is estimated based on Kim Seng Express' transit experience, however it possibly takes longer depending on road condition, rainy season, etc.
- Parents may hold infants (below 3 years old) without purchasing an additional ticket.
- Passengers are allowed to bring one luggage and one small cabin luggage. Please note that the weight of your luggage should not exceed 15 kg for. Overweight bags may be subject to an additional charge.
- Livestock, pets, weapons, illegal products and hazardous material are prohibited aboard the bus. You should not bring strong smelling food items onto the bus (like durian, etc.).