Please read these Terms of Service completely using BOOKMEBUS.COM which is owned and operated by CAMTASIA TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd.. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Platform and services at BOOKMEBUS.COM referred to as “We”, “us”, “our”, the “Service” or “BOOKMEBUS”.
BOOKMEBUS is ONLY an online ticket booking PLATFORM that connects you with the bus operators who provides TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. We are merely an agency that displays the transportation schedules and purchases the tickets for you from the bus operators.
BOOKMEBUS strongly advises you to choose operators you are aware of and whose services you are comfortable with.
BOOKMEBUS' responsibilities are limited to:
- Issuing a valid booking which will be surrendered to the bus, private taxi, or ferry operator named in the reservation in exchange for an e-ticket that will be issued by BOOKMEBUS on behalf of the bus, private taxi, or ferry operator;
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation of the reservation as laid down in the Cancellation Policy (Please see Cancellation Policy section below. Cancellation policies vary from operator to operator; you can see the exact policy applicable to you at the time of making the booking).
- Providing customer support during office hours which is from 8AM to 8PM Monday to Sunday.
- Providing customer support in terms of information available based on the updates, if any, provided only by the bus operator.
- If the EMAIL and CONTACT NUMBER provided by the customer are wrong because of which they don't receive the ticket, BOOKMEBUS will not be responsible for it.
* If tickets are booked from BookMeBus agents like hotels, guesthouse,etc service charge will be included.
BOOKMEBUS' responsibilities DO NOT cover:
- Bus operator’s actual departure and arrival times.
- Bus operator’s employee conduct, lack of competence, or absence
- Actual quality of the bus operator’s amenities (i.e., bus seats, wifi, CD Palyer, TV, toilet, air conditioning)
- Bus operator’s cancellation or rescheduling of the bus trip
- Injuries or loss of properties acquired after the bus ticket was purchased
- Damage or loss of baggage and other personal belongings before, during, and after the bus trip
- Last minute changes regarding seating or type of bus accommodations decided by the bus operator during the trip
- Passengers waiting for the bus at the wrong boarding point. Boarding points are indicated in the E-Tickets. If you are unsure where to go, please call the bus operator to confirm. Bus operator’s contact is provided on the E-Tickets.
- Bus operators changing boarding points or bus operators sending pick-up vehicles to take travelers to boarding points
- Accuracy of schedules. Actual departure and arrival times may vary based on the bus operator. Schedules displayed are their set schedules the bus operator follows. Bus operators have the last say regarding bus stops, departure points, and routes to be taken.
- E-Tickets that are not presented to bus operators. It is mandatory to present the E-Tickets to the bus operator, often requiring additional identification.
- Change of passengers; BOOKMEBUS tickets are non-transferable.
- Booking mistakes that are not notified to email@example.com within 24 hours of booking tickets. Any delays will make it difficult for BOOKMEBUS to address and/or investigate.
- Information related to immigration and visa issues as BOOKMEBUS is just a booking platform.
User Account (“Account”) allows you more complete aspects of the Service. By registering an account, you consent to the Company to use and access the Platform FOR THE PURPOSES AND IN THE MANNER AS SPECIFIED HEREUNDER:
- You are required to submit to BOOKMEBUS.COM certain personal data including but not limited to your name, address, email address, mobile phone number, age.
- You, by law, assure your provision of true and accurate information. Failure to maintain accurate, complete and most recent information as required above may result in an invalid account or termination of the access to the Service.
- You voluntarily agree to allow the Company to store, access and process your personal data, which have been provided, at any time and under any circumstances.
By using or accessing the Platform in any way, viewing or browsing the Platform, YOU HEREBY GUARANTEE:
- You confirm that your use of the service is for your legally personal purpose which determines your sole responsibility over any harm or misinterpretation of the Platform’s contents and further access.
Whilst using the website or the application, you may encounter or participate in other links to our advertisers or sponsors, identified as the “Third party”, introducing their products or services. By entering or accessing the Third-party’s website, you thereby consent to their terms and conditions. CAMTASIA TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. has no control over, and cannot rightfully assume responsibility for general practices of any of these Third-party sites and/or services. Therefore, any such correspondence is your sole accountability.
- By clicking on the Checkout button, you expressly agree to our lawful operation between BOOKMEBUS and our e-payment partner as well as warrant that the card being processed legitimately belongs to you.
- Once we receive your Purchase request, we will request pre-authorization on your card to ensure there is sufficient balance available to complete the transaction. Order will not be processed by BookMeBus' operation team until this pre-authorization check has been completed.
- Your card will be debited once you received Email Confirmation from us.
- BOOKMEBUS currently supports Wing, Smart Luy, Pay&Go, ACLEDA payment methods (ATM, iBanking, ACLEDA Unity), Pi Pay, Visa Card, Mastercard as payment method. Any payment process aside from our partners is not our responsibility.
BOOKMEBUS provides both inventory system and API connection to certain major bus operators in Cambodia for real-time update. Thus, your requested seat number(s) and booking(s) are 100% guaranteed.
However, a number of bus operators have their own system in place. This leads to a delay, approximately 1 hour, for us to confirm your preferred seat number(s) or seat availability after payment. Bus operators that do not provide real-time updates are indicated during seat selection. Customers who proceed with checkout are assumed to have acknowledged that requested booking information might change.
BOOKMEBUS gives an option for passengers to request for free pickup service at the place of origin which is originally indicated by our bus operator partner. However, this service is provided only to those who stay at well known hotels and guesthouses in the coverage zone specified by the bus company, and not individual locations. BOOKMEBUS reserves the right to automatically reject your pickup request without notice if the following conditions are not fulfilled:
- The address you provided is not a hotel/guesthouse
- Room number is not given
- And you are absent by the time the coach is there which normally 60 minutes before the departure time.
- Passenger must present their e-ticket to the driver and sign on it.
- In the event that you are unable to locate the driver of your private taxi, it is your responsibility to contact us on the 24/7 telephone numbers or WhatsApp/WeChat +85570897172/+85510222823 on your E-Ticket. If you fail to call these numbers and make alternative travel arrangements, we will be unable to provide the service, the our team will be relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due. If your private transfer driver cannot locate you, a member of our Customer Service team will call the mobile phone number provided in the booking.
- Tickets are exchangeable for 1 time only up to 3 months from the date of purchase. Note: please kindly inform us 48 hours before departure time through email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passengers should arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure time shown on the eticket. BOOKMEBUS will not offer refund if the passengers do not show up within reasonable time due to their own misunderstanding or error.
- Regarding to pick up at Sihanoukville Pier, passengers need to find one specific location such as restaurant or coffee shop near there and inform us through phone call +85570897172/+85510222823 (WhatsApp/WeChat) or email to email@example.com
- Regarding pick up at Hotel, Passengers need to provide room number to us through email once they got it. Note: reservation name can be used for temporary for booking.
- For airport transfer (taxi), our driver will wait up to 1 hour after your original flight schedule has landed. Any flight change or delay must be communicated to BOOKMEBUS via firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, otherwise you will be considered as a no-show and will not be eligible for any refund.
- Passengers must print their e-ticket in order to board the taxi.
- Livestock, pet, weapons, illegal products, and Hazardous material are prohibited.
- Passenger may not bring strong smelling food items (ie. durain, prohok, etc.)
Promotional Code(s) is a reward and credit intended to be provided to our Account owner(s) “member” in terms of percentage discount over any purchase at BOOKMEBUS.
Promotional Code provided by BOOKMEBUS can be obtained by means of User Account credit or other features related to and determined by the Service. You expressly consent that Promotional Code(s):
- must be used for the intended recipient and purpose, and in a lawful manner.
- may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by BOOKMEBUS.
- are not valid for cash
- may be invalid upon its expiry date
BOOKMEBUS reserves the right to terminate the Promotional Code(s) in the belief that the use or claim of the Promotional Code(s) is in error, corrupt, illegal or in violation of these terms.
Any ticket cancellation/modification request is applicable only if we are informed by email at email@example.com within 48 hours of the bus departure time, and it is limited to ONLY ONE change (one purchase, one cancellation/modification). Coupon Code(s) can be obtained upon request of the customers after any approved cancellation of a ticket purchase. Coupon Codes are valid in a maximum of 14 days based on a particular issued date.
So what is Coupon Code?
Coupon Code is an exclusive feature offered by BOOKMEBUS to make our customers’ travelling choice easier and less complex. It aims to offer another chance to the customer to repurchase/reschedule a ticket after a cancellation at BOOKMEBUS.
BOOKMEBUS reserves the right to terminate the Coupon Code(s) in the belief that the use or claim of the Coupon Code(s) is in error, corrupt, illegal or in violation of these terms.
CONSEQUENCES OF BUS SERVICE CANCELLATION:
Bus operators may reschedule or cancel services at any time, and BOOKMEBUS does not have any control over changes made by bus operators. If such a situation arises, we will communicate the changes or cancellation of the service to you promptly and try to offer you alternatives. You are free to either accept the alternatives suggested or reject them and in that event, your ticket will be cancelled as per the Cancellation Policy in effect at that time.
E-tickets purchased through BOOKMEBUS can be cancelled based on the operator's cancellation procedures and we request you to read through them before booking the tickets. Any and all refunds will be subject to BOOKMEBUS’ refund process in force at the time of the request, including the forfeiture of an amount corresponding to BOOKMEBUS.com’s refund/cancellation fees.
Refunds will be provided back to the passenger’s credit/debit card or Wing money account with a 30% transaction fee deduction. Cash coupons are also available for future transactions. Cash coupons are valid up to 6 months from the date of cancellation.
Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket BOOKMEBUS to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
All decisions related to cancellation policy as determined by BOOKMEBUS shall be final and binding.
We provide a refund system for customers based on specific conditions.
Note: For customers who want to reschedule or change journey destination, please refer to our Coupon system at “9. Ticket Cancellation and Modification”
- 70% Refund will be provided if the customer wants to cancel a journey according to the following rules:
- The customers has to inform BookMeBus at least 48 hours before departure time. If the cancellation is not made on time, refund is not automatic, thus customer has to contact BookMeBus and enquire for refund eventualities.
- Refund process:
- Has to be proceed on the same credit card account used by the customer to book the initial service
- Takes 7 working days starting from the following week, customer has to send the last 4 digit numbers of his/her credit card to process the refund
- If the refund is requested after the initial departure time.
- If the customer, because of misunderstanding or delay, is missing the journey.
- If the customer is not present on the specified time at the boarding point or pick up point indicated on the E-ticket.
- Once the customer accepted the alternative journey proposed by BookMeBus, in case of problem encounter on the initial booking.
- If a coupon or an exceptional promotion has already been provided to the customer as payment or recompense for the inconvenience.
- If the customer has booked his/her journey directly to a bus company other than through the BookMeBus platform.
Cases in which refunds or changes will not be possible:
- Details which you provided are wrong - if you put in a wrong email or phone number, booked wrong dates or times, or made any other mistake during the booking process, we will definitely try to reach you and assure the service is eventually provided as you want it, however we cannot assure it and cannot take responsibility for it.
- Failure to follow instructions given in the email/PDF – sometimes specific suppliers will have specific requirements including (but not limited to) arriving early to the station, exchanging a ticket for a boarding pass in advance, and more. Please read carefully through these details.
- Factors which are beyond our influence have caused the service to delay or cancel, or prevented you from arriving to it. Such cases include (but are not limited to) bad weather, road blocks, local strikes, and more.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate this Refund Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice. If we modify this Refund Policy we will continue to process all claims for issues in bookings made prior to the effective date of the modification, in accordance with the policy in effect at the time of that booking.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.