Dear All Passenger
According to report from our value customer about visa and immigration scam at Thailand - Cambodia border, We would like to announce that our company have no policy of doing any visa or vip immigration at border at all. PLEASE DO NOT believe anyone claiming to be our staff on this scam. Just proceed directly to immigration officer counter only. You can help us by informing date of departure, bus number, and picture of his/her who try to convince or force you to use their service and post on Nattakan Cambodia facebook. We will work closely with involved officer to solve this scam.
Border processing procedures and tips:
- Once arrived at the border (Poipet), the bus will drop passengers off for border processing. Note, you can keep your luggage on the bus while you walk through the border (direct bus is very safe with this).
- The same bus will wait for you in front of Grand Diamond Casino which can only be seen after the stamping process. Tip! Remember how your bus and the driver's face looks like. Especially, the plate number because there is a chance that another Nattakan's bus which different direction might stop next to your bus.
- You will be given a card to wear to be identified as Nattakan's passengers. This helps when you got lost.
- Now you need to go to various checkpoints in order to stamp out of the country you come from. It normally takes 1 to 2 hours depends on how crowded it is.
- Find your bus and you are safe :)