- Destination from Siem Reap to Vientiane or Vientiane to Siem Reap. You may be switched among Van VIP/ Bus sleeper at Pakse during your trip, If you have a problem with this, please speak to their staff directly on the day of travel. Duration Warning
- The travel duration shown in this trip is estimated based on the operator’s transit experience, however it possibly takes longer depending on road condition, rainy season and border processing. IMPORTANT:
- Transit time can be up to a few hours. Arrival time can sometimes be later by about 1 - 2 hours, so please don't book another trip too close to the arrival time.
- We could not control if the amenities Bus Company is really offer, so we could not be responsible for actual quality of the bus operator’s amenities (i.e., bus seats, wifi, CD Player, TV, toilet, air conditioning, water).
- All tickets booked with Asia Van Transfer is restrictedly NOT allowed for refund. In case of cancellation or modification, passengers must inform BookMeBus' customer service by email via firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the departure with a new requested departure date & time. The new departure request might be confirmed or rejected based on seat availability of the operator upon checking. BookMeBus' customer service will reply back by email with options while passengers are required to respond the email on the same day or options will be expired. Modification is limited to ONLY one time per ticket.
- Passengers should be at AVT's agency (boarding point can be found on your E-Ticket) 20 minutes before departure.
- Visa to enter Laos from Cambodia can be done on arrival at the border at the immigration police of Lao. Europe has 2 rates, some countries pay 30$ and some pay 35$. Holland, Dutch pay 35$.
- We use the new road of 350 km, which has just been finished, brand new, new asfalt, and saving more than 10 hours of trip than going by the "old route" which is almost 800km.
- Tickets are VOID if passengers do not arrive on time.
- Children over 5 years of age require tickets.
- Passengers availing Pick Up services should be ready at the hotel or guesthouse's lobby an hour before departure.
- Passengers MUST present printed Online Tickets for inspection at the terminal prior to boarding.
- Smoking inside the bus is prohibited.
- Pets, weapons, illegal products and substances, and hazardous materials are not allowed on the bus.
- Strong smelling food items (i.e., durian, prohok) are not allowed on board the bus.
routes provided by Champasak Vip Transport .co.,Ltd