All travelers are required to wear mask at the station and during the trip. Whoever without wearing a mask will not be allow to on board with no refund
- The purchased tickets are not refundable
- Passengers must be present at the boarding point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ticket will be considered as invalid for late or no show-up by the departure time.
- BookMeBus will not make any refund related to the operator’s complimentary services such as pickup service, Wi-Fi, Snack, outlet, and so on.
- The travel duration shown in this trip is estimated based on Larryta Express' transit experience, however it possibly takes longer depending on road condition, rainy season, etc.
- Parents may hold infants (below 3 years old) without purchasing an additional ticket.
- Passengers are allowed to bring one luggage and one small cabin luggage. Please note that the weight of your luggage should not exceed 15 kg. Overweight bags may be subject to an additional charge.
- Livestock, pets, weapons, illegal products and hazardous material are prohibited aboard the bus. You should not bring strong smelling food items onto the bus (like durian, etc.).